Do you live east of the Mississippi and ski? Hard?
Are you a member of your college ski club, ski team, or outing club?
Can you inspire, motivate, and spread the gospel of East Coast skiing like nobody else?
Would you like loads of free Ski The East gear and to be an official brand representative at your school?
Were you Born From Ice?
From Virginia to Quebec to Michigan, Ski The East is seeking students ready to Keep The Shred Alive at their school for the 2017/18 season. We need respected leaders or die-hard skiers of student organizations to become part of our Campus Shredder Squad. APPLY NOW! (That link above)
Time to get rad
Your mission? Represent the brand at school, on the slopes, at club meetings, and across the galactic expanse of the internet. Generate cold hard cash for your club by raffling off Ski The East gear. Increase your cool guy/gal factor by handing out free stickers, posters, and group discount codes. Personally receive loads of free gear of your choice to look properly outfitted on campus at all times. And of course, enhance your resume with this most radical ambassador role.
Represent no matter what the weather
What Ski The East will provide to your club:
• Hundreds of dollars worth of gear to raffle off and raise money for the club
• Discount promo codes and cards exclusive to you and your school
• Set of Meathead Films East Coast Ski Movie DVD’s to show at club events
• A righteous amount of stickers
• Mystery bonus item
This crew was Born From Ice
What Ski The East will provide to you for personal use:
• Free gear and a ton of personal stickers
• Vinyl banner for your dorm room/ apt./ club’s office/ safety shack in the woods
• Special Ambassador promo code with extra deep savings just for you
PLUS : The more people that use your code for a purchase, you’ll unlock access to more FREE gear.
DOUBLE PLUS++ : The top 3 schools who generate the most promo code usages will receive a Ski The East custom barnwood sign, and the opportunity to be the ultimate squad champion. The ultimate squad champ will receive a wicked sicky gnar super pitted shredtastically sendy grand prize and bragging rights for life. Fame and fortune will follow.
Gear for the hill and your room
Your Campus Shredder Squad responsibilities:
1) Distribute stickers, and HYPE at each club meeting / event
2) Hand out STE discount promo codes and cards to club members and help generate traffic and sales to our online store
3) Contribute to our #STEshreddersquad at least once a week, and tag us in your own radical ski images
4) Share STE social media content regularly
5) Wear your sweet STE gear around campus and at the mountain… and tell your story of helping to carry the torch for east coast skiing
6) Provide us with feedback on STE gear so we can make our collection better every year… thanks to you!
7) Participate regularly in the Shredder Squad facebook Group Page
8) Rep your eastern roots and help us Keep The Shred Alive through thick and thin (snow cover)!
We’ll re-post sweet shots like this one from 2016 #steshreddersquad ambassador: Francis Zuber