STOP 1 - MAD RIVER GLEN | Fayston, VT
"UNCONVENTIONAL TERRAIN COMPETITION"
February 9, 2013
***RESCHEDULED -- February 23, 2013
- Cash Purse: $1000
- Course Location: Lift Line (red colored #1 lift on map - Download Trail Map)
- Pre-Registration: see Registration page
- Mandatory Competitor's Meeting: 10:50am on top of course
- Competition Start Time: 11:00am
- Awards ceremony at base of Single Chair: 4:30pm
The "Ski It If You Can" mantra has long defined Mad River Glen as the home of New England's most challenging terrain. As part of MRG's Triple Crown Series, the Unconventional Terrain Competition challenges skiers with signature "Ski It If You Can" steeps, cliffs, jumps, and rocks, as they plunge down the relentless Lift Line course on the Paradise Trail.
If you're looking for a true challenge, some great competition, and amazing prizes why not test your mettle in this unique freeride competition?
VIDEO from the 2013 STEFT at Mad River Glen