STOP 1 – MAD RIVER GLEN // Fayston, VT
UNCONVENTIONAL TERRAIN COMPETITION
February 22, 2014
|- Cash Purse: $1000
- Course Location: Lift Line (red colored #1 lift on map – Download Trail Map)
- Pre-Registration: SOLD OUT – see Registration page
- Mandatory Competitor’s Meeting: 9:15am at General Stark’s Pub
- Competition Start Time: 11:00am
- Awards Ceremony at base of Single Chair: 4:30pm
- Retro Aprés Party presented by Long Trail and Vermont Spirits:
3-8pm – Live Music, drink specials, and prizes for the most
The “Ski It If You Can” mantra has long defined Mad River Glen as the home of New England’s most challenging terrain. As part of MRG’s Triple Crown Series, the Unconventional Terrain Competition challenges skiers with signature “Ski It If You Can” steeps, cliffs, jumps, and rocks, as they plunge
down the relentless Lift Line course on the Paradise Trail.
If you’re looking for a true challenge, some great competition, and amazing prizes why not test your mettle in this unique freeride competition?
VIDEO from the 2013 STEFT at Mad River Glen