1% of every purchase goes towards funding environmental non-profits.
Aloha shredders! Summah, aka "The Off-Season," has officially begun. To fully embrace the change without losing an inch of ski stoke, we brought back our limited edition Aloha Shirt. This Unisex button up is a perfect marriage of slushy moguls and tropical radness.
Proud to support 1% for The Planet and be made with sustainable materials in a 100% solar powered factory. We built this piece of wearable art to elevate vibes at any backyard BBQ, shoreline excursion, or spring ski slope. From the Organic Hemp & Organic Cotton blend to the coconut-made buttons, it doesn't just look good, it feeeels good. Round out your seasonal wardrobe, get pitted, and keep winter on the brain all summer long.
Unisex Relaxed Fit
• Traditional Hawaiian Shirt collar and cut
• 55% Organic Hemp / 45% Organic Cotton blend
• Ski The East branded coconut buttons
• Chest pocket / 12oz. holster
• Woven label on waist hem
• Custom Print designed by VT Ski Bums
• Tagless for extra comfort
Proud to support 1% for The Planet and be made in a factory that is:
• 100% Solar Powered
• Fair Wear Foundation™ certified