Including a pair of K2 Pinnacle 95 TI 184cm
Including a pair of K2 Pinnacle 95 TI 184cm
1. Introduction: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. By entering you agree to receive email updates from Ski The East.
2. Eligibility: Entrant must be at least 18 years of age or older by date of entry and a resident of the United States.
3. Timing: Sweepstakes ends in April, 2019.
4. Drawing: This Sweepstakes will have ONE winner. The entrants selected as potential, winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. The potential winners will be selected by random drawing from all entries received on or before the entry deadline. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified by email. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place at random from all entries received.
5. Prizes will be:
Foundation Tee (Retail Value $28) - Sensei Balaclava (Retail Value $28) - Born From Ice Pullover Hoodie (Retail Value $68) - Tailgater Pom Beanie (Retail Value $28) - License Plate Frame (Retail Value $12) - Mountaineer Wood Wrapped Flask (Retail Value $24) - Tips Up Water Bottle (Retail Value $13) - Wooden Magnetic Bottle Opener (Retail Value $9) - Victory Headband (Retail Value $22) - Murphy Foam Trucker (Retail Value $24) - Double Diamond Shredder Sweater (Retail Value $86) - R.A.D. Headwear (Retail Value $14) - Classic Sticker Pack (Retail Value $9) - K2 Pinnacle 95 TI (Retail Value $650) - Total Retail Value $1,015
Any expenses/costs associated with a prize, its acceptance, use or enjoyment that are not listed herein as included with a prize are the winner’s responsibility and will not be provided. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Ski The East in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Ski The East will provide a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winners.
6. If any prize or prize notification is returned as non-‐deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner will be selected in the original potential winner's place. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority, may use winner's name, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES THAT SKI THE EAST AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
7. Miscellaneous: Ski The East reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Ski The East assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries.
Got a question? Get ready for some fun answers because we want to make your online shopping experience as splendid as possible. We’re psyched that you’ve considered shopping with us (or maybe you’ve already bought something – thanks!), so we strive to answer all your questions. We hope the list below will keep you from thinking too hard so you can focus on picking up some sweet gear from Ski The East. If you have a question that’s not answered below, just hit us up here:
Online Store Returns & Exchanges:
c/o Ski The East Returns
148 Bryce Blvd.
Fairfax, VT 05454 USA
Flagship Store & Intergalactic Headquarters:
Ski The East LLC
34 Blair Park Rd.
Williston, VT 05495 USA
YES it can! Here's how it works:
1) Place order by 12pm Noon E.S.T. and your order will ship same day. Place order in the afternoon or evening and your order will ship the next day.
2) You must provide a shipping address that is verified by USPS or UPS, depending on which service you choose. Some addresses do not work with USPS, where we are unable to print a shipping label, and therefore a PO Box or alternate address must be provided.
3) Because of the holiday rush, there is a small chance there may be an out-of-stock issue (inventory can sometimes be off by 1 unit). We'll contact you within 24 hours if this is the case and resolve your order as quickly as possible.
CHRISTMAS CUT OFF TIMES:
UPS Next Day Air: Thursday, Dec. 22 at 12pm noon. Your order will ship on Thursday and deliver on Friday. UPS does not deliver to residential on Saturday.
USPS Priority Mail: Thursday, Dec. 22 at 12pm noon may reach some locations in 1 day but cannot guarantee. Any state in New England is a "good bet" because we ship from Vermont.
See a map for USPS Priority Mail here and use 05454 as the "from" zip code:
Absolutely. To ensure maximum security, the Ski The East Store uses a 128 bit SSL certificate, the same encryption device that many online banks use. We do not store credit card data. Your billing information is only used to complete your most recent purchase. For further assurance, you will notice an “s” added to the beginning of the web address (“https://”) from the moment you click the “checkout" button (regardless of whether or not you follow through with your purchase). This signifies that you are browsing on a secure platform.
All the major big boys: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
Email orders: Please email your order details and phone number to email@example.com. Once your email is processed, and your desired items are confirmed available, you will receive a phone call so we can acquire your credit card information and complete the transaction.
Phone orders: Please call our office at 802-871-5133 to speak with a real human, not robots. Once your desired items are confirmed available, you can then provide your credit card information to complete the transaction. You will be emailed an automated receipt once your payment clears.
Due to order processing and our small shipping team, your order will typically ship from our warehouse within 48 hours (1-2 days).
The fastest shipping method we offer is Priority Mail, which takes 1-3 days in transit. First Class Mail is also pretty fast with 2-3 days transit time for shipments. Within Northern NY and most all of New England (parts of Northern Maine excluded), your First Class package will only take 2 days in transit.
So to do the math, please factor a minimum of 3-5 business days for our gear to leave Williston, Vermont and arrive at your doorstep. Note that USPS does deliver on Saturdays.
We also offer USPS Parcel Select, which is a slower shipping method than Priority (and usually cheaper), and has undetermined transit times. But if you live within the Northeast, it typically won’t take too much longer than Priority to arrive. If you live a far distance from our HQ in Vermont, like in the Southern Atlantic, Mid-West, Rockies, West Coast, or outside of the continental U.S., then obviously please expect a longer transit time.
On occasion, USPS International packages may be held at Customs for an undetermined amount of time and delay the shipment.
We apologize for any inconvenience this shipping time frame might cause. We are a small operation and are always working towards streamlining our shipping policies for the future. Thanks for you understanding.
Your order through the Ski The East online store is shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS). We offer tracking information for all shipments except if you only order stickers. You should receive an automated email with a tracking number once your shipping label has been created. Please let us know if you do not for some reason.... typically it means that you have entered an incorrect email address during checkout, or in the more uncommon scenario, your order was not successfully processed.
Ski The East determines shipping costs through direct integration with the United States Postal Service (USPS) shipping rates calculator. All shipping costs are quoted based on weight, size, zip code, and a flat rate handling fee.
* If you only order 6 or less Sticker Packs then your order will automatically be shipped via USPS for a flat rate of $3. This makes small quantities of stickers more affordable. Sweet.
The Ski The East online store shipments are limited to destinations within the USPS delivery area. We do ship globally, but unfortunately, not all international orders can be processed through our checkout. You should be notified if your order is unable to be completed because of these limitations. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
Are you serious? Ski The East and the Ski The East Store only sell merchandise that we are proud to be offering and that we would wear or use ourselves. If you have any questions regarding more specific information on a product than what is listed in the Ski The East Store, please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE to see our return and exchange policies.
Firstly, our sincere apologies for the complications with your order.
If you were sent the wrong item, or if an item is missing, please report it by sending us an email:
At the expense of Ski The East, we will happily take back any incorrect item and ship the correct one with no additional cost to you. If you’re missing an item that you ordered, we’ll ship it out asap with no additional cost to you.
For incorrect items received, please CLICK HERE
We’re only human, and mistakes happen, but we guarantee we’ll smooth things out for you. The last thing we want is for our customers to wait an eternity to receive their gear. We want people enjoying our sweet store products as soon as possible in every corner of the globe, so we’ll do our best to make sure that happens.
YOU BETCHA! Not sure what to get yourself or buy as a gift for someone else? Stop stressing and make it easy. Please note, Gift Certificates can not be returned.
You can select Gift Certificates from $10 to $300 (if you’re feeling generous, which we fully support… get your whole ski crew decked out!).
CLICK HERE to shop Gift Certificates
If you want to see, touch, smell, or try on our apparel and accessories, there are over 100 physical retail locations where you can do this…
For a list of Retail Store names, locations, and contacts, please visit our interactive DEALERS PAGE
And in December 2015, we opened our Ski The East Flagship Store where we carry every single product we make:
34 Blair Park Rd.
Williston, VT 05495 USA
Hours and more info HERE
Disclaimer: Powder days do happen and may cause impulse decisions. If it snows 10″ or more in 24 hours, our Flagship Store will close for the day.
Geeze, thought we pretty much covered it all, but of course please feel free to contact us with any questions, comments, or concerns about our online store or merchandise.