1% of every purchase goes towards funding environmental non-profits.
We custom built a face mask with skiers in mind. After field-testing different designs for months, we settled on an ultra-comfortable fit and fabric with extra attention to the details that matter. Whether you're on the slopes, walking the dog after a powder day, or hitting up the mountain town grocery, this mask will help keep others safer and you comfortable both indoors and out.
1 for 1 Match: there are still lots of kids and teachers in our region that have to frequently replace their masks, so for every mask you buy, we will donate one mask to regional schools in need 🙌 🏫
• Custom made Youth-Sized mask: see fit guide for measurements
• Reusable, ultra-durable, and fully machine washable
• Contoured shape that fits perfectly on the nose & chin and stays put through high-intensity sports
• Each mask includes 2 activated PM2.5 Carbon Filters for optional use
• Soft, Stretchy, & Adjustable ear loops with cord stopper
• Adjustable nose bridge
• 2-layer 100% polyester construction
• Premium printed poly outer fabric with 4-way stretch
• Soft micromesh interior has comfortable airflow
• Double layer interior filter pocket
• Soft black hemmed finish around edges of mask
• Ski The East woven label
• For every mask sold we will donate one mask to regional schools in need
• Be well, be kind, cover your face, wash your hands, & stay radical
Note: All sales are final. Due to safety concerns, masks are not returnable or exchangeable.
Note: This face mask is not intended for medical use. Ski The East recommends following guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for proper mask use.